South Asia Resources
MDABC's South Asia Program provides mental health information, support, and education to the South Asian community in Surrey. The initiative aims to be a culturally relevant source of information about mood disorders and other mental illnesses, providing resources in Punjabi, Hindi, and Urdu.
The Harpreet Singh Show
Developed specifically for the South Asian community, this ongoing series aims to educate, help reduce stigma, and offer resources for dealing with mental illness.
- Electrovulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Future Manic Episodes
- Types of Bipolar Disorder
- What Does Bipolar Disorder Feel Like
- Depression, Alcoholism and Violence in Punjabi Males
- Myths About Mental Illnesses in South Asians
- Sleep and Sleep Hygiene